Implementing a ‘detect and prevent’ approach through cross-border collaboration and enhanced cyber capability
More than $8.5 billion was reported lost by Australian victims of fraud schemes in 2017. This is an increase of at least $60 million from 2016. With fraudulent activities increasing and the rise of smart technologies, organisations are now focused on implementing a detect, prevent and disrupt approach to eventually put an end to fraud activities.
Akolade’s APAC Fraud Summit 2019 provides leading case studies exploring strategies to detect and prevent fraudulent activities, implement cross border collaboration and increased cyber capability through data and analytics. This summit brings together key leading experts to deliver cutting-edge case studies, insights and tools to equip and safeguard organisations against fraud attacks.
- Maureen Bussoletti, Former SVP and Head of Global Fraud Risk Management, American Express
- Xavier Andre Justo, Whistleblower, 1MDB: World’s Largest Financial Fraud
- Ken Gamble, Executive Chairman, IFW Global
- Paul Sinclair, National Manager, Security & Fraud Control, Coca-Cola Amatil
- Wayne Howarth, Regional Fraud Risk Manager APAC, Western Union
- Phil Donnan, Executive Officer, St Vincent de Paul Society
Register early and save
Secure your place today to secure our early bird rates.
AIPI Members’ receive an additional 10% off current pass rates
Use VIP code EFXAIPI to receive this discount