Wednesday 23 October 2019
9am to 4:15pm
Registrations from 8:30am
SACA Committee Room
Free to AIPI Members
$125 for Non-Members
The SA Chapter of the AIPI is pleased to extend an invitation to the 2019 Professional Development Seminar.
The seminar provides an opportunity for investigators and alike, to expand their knowledge, develop their network and to share ideas and opportunities.
Opening Address: The Attorney General, The Honourable Vickie CHAPMAN MP.
- Use of Drones legally and safely – Dai Cookes / Cinematographer – Above OZ
- Forensic Locksmithing – Andrew Alchin Manager / Owner of Alchin locksmiths
- Online Investigations – Julia Robson
- Current Legal issues – everything you want to know about PI legalities but were afraid to ask. Rick Sarre – Professor of Law & Criminal Justice
- Accident Reconstruction – Charlie Aust – Owner Aust Automotive engineering
- Regulator Industry update
Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea Included.