Emeritus Professor Rick Sarre, an Adjunct Professor of Law and Criminal Justice at the University of South Australia, will provide a deep dive into the Surveillance Devices legislation and discuss:
- What authorities are given to Investigation Agents.
- What is meant by optical and listening devices.
- When can investigators install or use optical or listening devices.
- What is “private activity”, a public place, and a “private conversation”.
- The circumstances an Investigation Agent can publish or distribute information collected.
Meet-ups provide a networking opportunity for investigators to gather and share knowledge, discuss issues and develop and advance the investigation industry in South Australia.
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday 14 April 2021
112 Henley Beach Road
TORRENSVILLE SA 5031
Link to register: https://www.trybooking.com/BPZJY